Marketing StrategiesResearch + Planning + Presentation
Conventional Marketing Strategy
- Marketing planning, market- led innovation, pricing and marketing channel strategies
- Marketing strategy including segmentation, targeting and competitive positioning
- Brand portfolio building through planning ATL & BTL activities
- Marketing psychology including consumer decision- making processes and influences
- International marketing management including market research, selection, promotion and pricing strategies
- Marketing communications including designing and evaluating marketing communications plans and the promotional mix
- Services marketing including sector differences, measuring service quality, application of business process reengineering etc.
Digital Marketing Strategy
A go to digital marketing plan that ensures that the business pushes the product and consumers ask for the product.
- Development- Insight into the company’s business model to identify the challenges faced by it, in order to design and plan strategy accordingly
- Drive High Traffic- Analyzing the requirement and planning digital marketing strategy to get the maximum return on investment by increasing your web traffic and enabling lead generation
- Maintaining Customers- Preserving customers is the core of any business. Digital marketing helps in customer retention through regular interaction with your current and prospective client database